The Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Porto is located in the eastern section of Porto, a few minutes away from the historical centre. FBAUP’s campus was designated monument of public relevance in 2013. It includes the Exhibitions Pavilion, built in 1954, which follows a typically modern and functional program. It is one single-story spacious room, 200 square meters large and 4.5 meters tall, with a large window facing north and a glass ceiling fitted with a system of moving, adjustable panels to control the level of light. Rehabilitation of the building in 2015 addressed current needs for improved comfort, security, and environment control while respecting and restoring the singular features of the original exhibition space. The Exhibition Pavilion is a place for presentation of the Faculty of Fine Arts museum collection, its students work, and always of engaging and thought provoking art.